We’ve just signed up to a new lottery with ‘Your School Lottery’, which will have its first draw on 9 September 2017. It will then run every Saturday.
You can join for as little as £1 per week, and every week someone within our school community will win a guaranteed prize – how much will depend on how many people sign up. 60% of the prize money will be won, with the other 40% going to Friends.
As this is a UK-wide school lottery, you’ll also have chance to win an amazing £25,000 every week!
There are no restrictions on the amount of tickets you can buy, and you can set up a direct debit or pay weekly (just ensure you buy four days before the Saturday draw).
It’s an easy way to raise funds for the school whilst also giving you the chance to win some money, so a win win situation! The more the merrier, so get your family and friends involved too.
Thank you for your support and good luck. Please sign up now, the September draw will be upon us before we know it!
Look out for the leaflet today and posters will also be displayed in school. You can start supporting by visiting www.YourSchoolLottery.co.uk and search for Ysgol Y Llan.